Who are DGCSA?
DGCSA represents students who attend Dumfries & Galloway College as a whole, helping to improve your overall student experience.
In addition to championing a better learning environment, DGCSA is also responsible for setting up and running campaigns and activities for students to get involved in and we are always looking for new ideas so don’t be afraid to get in touch with us at any time: email@example.com
Dumfries and Galloway College ensures that the Student Association is effective and reflects the students voices through the following pillars:
- Ensuring that the student voice is represented in all key committees and on our Board of Management
- Developing our Student Association to provide an independent student voice within the quality assurance and governance mechanisms of the College to ensure that the student learning experience is central to decision making, development and enhancement activities
- Working in partnership with our Student Association to utilise the diversity of our student voices to plan for continuous improvement
- Ensuring our Student Association is well governed, supported and resourced
- Working with the Student Association to shape the direction of our learning